Happy Turkey Day, US peeps! How are you combining the holiday with gaming?

So what's your Thanksgiving/gaming crossover? Is there an adventure that's ideal for a turkey-day one shot, like Ravenloft is for Halloween?

Maybe Dragonlance ... dragons are just big turkeys, right?

Canadian Thanksgiving POVs welcome!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In a campaign years ago the DM ran a session that featured a feast and a "football" game inside the hall. The ball was the roasted pig. The PCs on one side had to get the pig to the other end with the viking like hosts on the other trying to stop us.

aco175

Legend
We would have played last night but my brother was helping his wife prep for today so we had to cancel. No gaming but I am playing golf this weekend and it looks to be about 45 degrees.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I'm not gaming on Thanksgiving, but I am running a superhero game the day after. We left at a bit of a cliffhanger, but after that is resolved since it's Black Friday (super sales day) here in the US I'm going to introduce "The 12 Knights of Christmas" and the first one will be there "On this first day of Crass Christmas Consumerism" doing various naughty things to everyone who has forgotten that "maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store".

Not sure if I want the first to be Candi Pain, Missile Toe, or The Gingerdead Man. If you have good punny Christmas villain names I'd love to hear them.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm not gaming on Thanksgiving, but I am running a superhero game the day after. We left at a bit of a cliffhanger, but after that is resolved since it's Black Friday (super sales day) here in the US I'm going to introduce "The 12 Knights of Christmas" and the first one will be there "On this first day of Crass Christmas Consumerism" doing various naughty things to everyone who has forgotten that "maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store".

Not sure if I want the first to be Candi Pain, Missile Toe, or The Gingerdead Man. If you have good punny Christmas villain names I'd love to hear them.
With a name like Candi Pain, they need to be a drag queen.

Mad_Jack

Legend

I suppose Santa Claws is a bit too on the nose?

Silent Knight? (killer robot with a hella big battleaxe)

Holly Day (X-mas version of Poison Ivy)?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow

Got to have Slay Rider, Nut-Kracker, Mother Claws, Jingle-Hell, Deckhaul and Rudolf
Then theres Krampus, Doner & Blitzen, Frosty and Star-Angel

Remove ads