• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Harry Potter d20

Imbasel

First Post
So I made a Harry Potter, d20 with the help and advice of various people. The main thread is on Order of the Stick forums, and they have been a great help. I also wanted to spread the love so to speak, so I am going to start a thread here as well for people to make comments, and suggestions. Anyway here is the link to the website

https://sites.google.com/site/harrypotterd20/home.

And the link to the Main thread where I have put up some things and discussed some things not on the site yet.

Harry Potter D20 Heavy 3.5 Varient Help Needed PEACH - Giant in the Playground Forums.

Any comments?

Imbasel

First Post
That confuses me slightly as I have seen other HP d20's. Although they were nowhere close to be as far done as mine is. Also, why would it be an issue I'm not trying to sell it and its free.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Is no comment good or bad? Do you like the way I've done things?

I'm guessing that he posted something that he later felt he didn't want (for reasons only known to him).

Notice the difference in the time of posting and the time it was edited (at the very bottom of the post...).

I know that in a purely text communication environment like a forum, a post like the above may seem snarky or passive aggressive criticism. But, I think he was actually just erasing his previous post.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads