Harsh for hire

Harsh

First Post
Freelance Artist seeking work in Conceptual Design, Illustration, Graphics, Logos, Cartoons/Comics, and much more.
Take a look at the online portfolio to see what may be of use to you!

www.harshweb.com

Halfbat

First Post
I'd just to add a personal recommendation, here.

Harsh has been really great for us - he comes up with spot on magic from very rough specifications and is happy to give his own ideas or be guided.

We'd recommend him to anyone.

Harsh

First Post
Muchos Gracias, Halfbat!

To anyone seeking a quality artist who can hit deadlines, knows his trade, and works well as both a pre-visualization and finish-through artist, I'm your man.
I offer solid pencil work, finished ready-for-print inks, imaginative design, and digital paints for covers or fancified interior work.

From cartoons to comic books to illustrations to realism. You name it.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Harsh

First Post
New Stuff Up

New work posted at the website!

http://www.harshweb.com/Illustration.html

Only Thumbs for now, but full-page looks coming soon!

Sample:
Nether%20150%20small.jpg

Aristotle

First Post
Not sure if it's appropriate for random non-industry types to post comments, but nice work. I'm bookmarking as I'm thinking of doing a a little micro-press experiment and will need a bit of art for it. It won't likely amount to much more than a vanity project for me, but I'd like to say I did it. :)

Additional comment: I'd really like to see the freelancers post a dragonborn illustration in the samples on their websites. Those less than human races can be trickier, and could potentially sell me on an artist if he or she can do them justice. Just a thought.

Harsh

First Post
Thanks Aristotle! Much appreciated. Feel free to contact me whenever you are ready for your project. :)

As for the Dragonborn...interesting thought. I'll look into it. ;)

Remove ads