Harshthread

Harsh

First Post
Hello all, I have been lurking here for a little while and decided it was time to get an account and start posting. I wanted to put up some of my artwork since I am starting to work in the game industry as an Illustrator some. If anyone is interested in commissions or knows of a writer or publisher looking for a hungry artist, please give me a nod. Thanks!

Assassin%20Scan%20150.jpg

This is a concept sketch of an assassin I worked up.

Sea%20Monster%20150.jpg

Isn't he cute? Just a sketch that turned out to my liking. I think he has found a home already. :)

Mekillot%20Stampede%20Finished.jpg

This is the cover to the Darksun 3.5 Resource Trembling Plains coming soon from Athas.org
Darksun is such a cool world, it deserves more time in the spotlight. :)

That's all for now. More to come soon. I will be making this a regular thread the best I can. Let me know what you think, yeah? Even if it's a constructive criticism it will help me to be better next time. That's the only way I will get to where I want to be as an artist. Thanks all! Hope you like.
Harsh

Last edited:

Harsh

First Post
Cheiromance--Thanks! Got the email and replied. :)

Xyanthon--Thanks! It's a scanned loose pencil sketch and colored in Photoshop7 with some specialty and homemade brushes.

Jdvn1 and Lalato--Thanks again! More coming soon.

Harsh!

Harsh

First Post
More pics from the past. I am working on some new stuff today and through the weekend, but with the holiday festivities and such not sure how much I will get posted until next week.

SpaceWalk.jpg

This is a piece I did for a Savage Worlds adventure called "Fate of the Terra Ariel" by Grubman

Carrierturtle.jpg

An older Darksun inspired piece that I will probably redo at a later date. It serves as a space holder on a personal project for the time being.

Stormblade%20Forum.jpg

A previously unpublished piece produced for Dragonlance.

Copycat%20Forum.jpg

An X-men related character that I thought would be a cool addition to my own version of the Exiles in a fan fic I am working out. (Copycat and Exiles are property of Marvel Comics)

Beast%20Forum.jpg

Another image from the same idea. This is an aged and even more wisened Beast. He is also a former Samurai and leader of the X-men. (Beast and X-men copyright Marvel Comics)

BirdRider.jpg

An old sketch I did for a personal project. I still like the concept quite a bit though.

Angel%20Forum.jpg

What happens to cherubs when they grow up? They join Michael's militia, right?

AssassinChic.jpg

Another sketch with some age on it, but I still like the pose and character. :)

Athasian%20Halfling%20Forum.jpg

And last, but not least, a fairly recent Athasian Halfling sketch.

There you go. Some more looks at my sketchbook. When I get the chance to post some new stuff I will, but it may be a week or so. Until then!
Harsh

Last edited:

Lalato

Adventurer
It's good to see some of the sketches with some of the more finished stuff to see how you progress. Cool stuff. Thanks for posting. :)

--sam

Remove ads