DDAL Has anyone played or DM'd DDALK-(A through E) Keep at the Borderlands?

Zene

First Post
What did you think of it? Asking because I may have the chance to DM or play it at an upcoming con.

Last edited:

Zene

First Post
Could be. I heard it's exclusive to Garycon2017 and maybe a few other cons, and isn't expected to be released on DM's guild anytime soon. It's a series of 2-hr adventures, all Tier 1, culminating in a Tier 1 Epic.

The Keep on the Borderlands 8 mini-mods and Epic bundle are a DDAO event with some special rules. While it premiered at GaryCon2017 it can run at any con where an Admin or WOTC staff member is present to help. It's run about a half dozen times so far I believe.

Zene

First Post
The Keep on the Borderlands 8 mini-mods and Epic bundle are a DDAO event with some special rules. While it premiered at GaryCon2017 it can run at any con where an Admin or WOTC staff member is present to help. It's run about a half dozen times so far I believe.

Ok cool, thanks for the info. I'll edit the title of the thread to take out the reference to GaryCon. Still very interested in what people thought of it. It looks like I'll be DM'ing the epic part of it in like 3 weeks, but do not yet have the mod itself.

Are you sure it's a DDAO? Seems weird if it doesn't actually require the author to run it like all the other DDAOs.

Last edited:

Remove ads