WotC Hasbro CEO is going to have a Fireside Chat With Investors Over WotC

Now the focus is going to be on MtG, but given the crossovers between MtG and D&D I think there is a fair chance D&D also comes up, especially since WotC President Cynthia Williams will also be there.

MGibster

Legend
"We decided the best course of action was to bring someone aboard who has experience with Dungeons & Dragons, someone who understands what the brand is all about, how to engage our customers, and can provide our customers with the best experience playing the most popular and well known role playing game in the world. I'd like to introduce our new Chief of Development, Lorraine Williams."

Scribe

Legend
"We decided the best course of action was to bring someone aboard who has experience with Dungeons & Dragons, someone who understands what the brand is all about, how to engage our customers, and can provide our customers with the best experience playing the most popular and well known role playing game in the world. I'd like to introduce our new Chief of Development, Lorraine Williams."

D&D isnt the problem, they have utterly mismanaged the cash cow is all.

Cordwainer Fish

Imp. Int. Scout Svc. (Dishon. Ret.)
Buck Rogers 5e confirmed

Remove ads