• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have We Seen Half-Orcs Yet?

Pedestrian

Explorer
Next to humans, I think half-Orcs are the most popular race people play in my group. It's quite appealing to play someone big, strong and uncomplicated. Flavour tweaks I insert aside, half-Orc warrior holds a big portion of my players heart's.

Of course, I think if they introduced full Orc as an option, my group would adopt them too, alternating between half- and full Orc as time went on.

tsadkiel

Legend
AffableVagrant said:
I wouldn't shed a single tear for half-orcs or any other "half" race. How drunk does a human have to be to go to bed with an orc?? Theres ugly women, and then there's green-skinned, tusk-mouthed, bodybuilder, Klingon-looking women. Doesn't make sense to me, they should just make orcs a core race and be done with it.

This is the internet. You can find people who are into anything.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
AffableVagrant said:
I wouldn't shed a single tear for half-orcs or any other "half" race. How drunk does a human have to be to go to bed with an orc?? Theres ugly women, and then there's green-skinned, tusk-mouthed, bodybuilder, Klingon-looking women. Doesn't make sense to me, they should just make orcs a core race and be done with it.

I'm pretty sure there are at least one human in each fantasy world with the life quest of mating with every sentient species imaginable. That of course doesn't count all those fetishists who believe that human women/men aren't capable of satisfying their "special" needs.

Remove ads