• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you ever searched the net on your EN World Handle?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I just did a search on "Rel ENWorld" and the first thing to come back was a website where somebody had incorporated my XP system into their house rules. So that was kinda cool.

Gez

First Post
Just found out from Gaming Report that my quasi-namesake, Gez Fry, has worked on the Drizzt comic. :)
http://gamingreport.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=136

drizztteaser.jpg

Krieg

First Post
4.5 Mil hits on Google.

Pretty easy to figure out the subject of the majority of them, although #1 seems to be a holding page for a death metal band. lol

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Checked on the aol version of google....

All of mine pertain to the various boards I'm on. That's it. I don't exist outside of messag boards.... :confused:

Cyberzombie

Explorer
My real name turned up a physicist with the same name. Not so odd, until you realize I started off as a physics major in college. If I had stayed with it, there would be TWO physicists with the same exact name. Talk about awkward...

Frostmarrow

First Post
That was kind of cool. I get two pages on Google that looks like geological sediments of my gaming history (if only recent).

It covers Formula Dé, rangers, Metal Gear Solid, Neverwinter Nights, reviews and house rules, and me generally telling people that they're great.

The only thing I don't recognise is a legendary sword called Frostmarrow at the "trinis - an original d20 campaign world". Maybe I influenced the naming?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads