• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you read Wulf's Story Hour yet?

LightPhoenix

First Post
I was just reading through some of the early installments again, and laughed my butt off over Wulf's "moral dilemma" when Kellick (the gnome druid) died. Yay for foreshadowing, intentional or... well, intentional :p.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Angelsboi said:
Im in the middle of the Speaker in Dreams. Everyone is on the 2nd floor

Hmm... that means the really bad things are still on the 3rd floor...

And to think, at this point in the game, I was worried that jumping out of a 2nd story window could kill me.

Of course later on there was Nightfang Spire...

Rune

Once A Fool
Angelsboi said:
personally wolf, i LOVE it!!!

Im in the middle of the Speaker in Dreams. Everyone is on the 2nd floor

Heh heh heh. You still ain't seen nothin' yet!

It gets really good right after the Standing Stone.

Anyway, I agree with Jeremy wholeheartedly, but I sincerely hope that posting here does not mean I am a fanboy.

Anyway, Angelsboi, maybe by the time you finish, we'll be discussing the roles of heroes in classical mythology and literature again, or something equally compelling.

Angelsboi

First Post
Heh a lot like our previous conversations eh Rune? Well im working tonight and tomorrow and ill be home early wednesday and im off thurdsay friday saturday and sunday

Angelsboi

First Post
Well i finally finished the Speaker in Dreams. Had i not read the module, i would be thinking, why in the hell is a mindflayer involved?

Anyways, im fixing to start the Standing Stone and cant wait to read it

Rune

Once A Fool
Let us know when you finish Standing Stone.

That point generated more conversation than any other part of Wulf's story.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Eh? What's the big deal? All I see is some smelly dwarf running around yelling and killing stuff! ;)

just kidding, I haven't gotten to read it yet. But plan to. . .

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads