• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have you read Wulf's Story Hour yet?

Jeremy

Explorer
Yeah yeah, sure sure. Wulf saw cute and had to fix it. :)

Zed: May I ask why you felt little Tiffany deserved to die?

James Edwards: Well, first I was gonna shoot this guy hanging from the streetlight, and then I realized, you know, he's just working out. How would I feel if someone came running' in the gym busting my ass when I'm on a treadmill? Then I saw this snarling beast-guy an' I noticed he had a tissue in his hand, and I'm realizing he's not snarling, he's sneezing. Not much threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany, and I'm thinking, you know, eight year old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night, with quantum physics books? She's about to start some sh#@, Zed! She's about eight years old, those books are way too advanced for her!

Last edited:

Joker

First Post
How do we know that Jeremy and Wulf Ratbane really aren't the same person?

Just something that crossed my otherwise seldom used mind.

Tata.

Jeremy

Explorer
Heh.

You can tell by comparing story hours, one is well written and gets updated, and the other is a hackjob of barely remembered occurences played out by a bunch of insane PC's.

:)

Joker

First Post
Ah, but that may be just an intricate and extremely well thought of but mostly diabolical scheme to rule the world. I haven't figured out yet how you can rule the world by having people read story hours but I'll figure it out somehow. Maybe somekind of subliminel messaging. Who knows.

BTW, excuse the spelling. Britney Spears's music is in the background and I can't concentrate with that...that stuff echoing in the vast space between my ears. I could get the remote and change the channel but it's five feat away and it's not my turn yet.

Tata.

Angelsboi

First Post
ive always liked Wulf and i figured, my day off (until 6 pm at least) ill go read. I couldnt stop!! I finished The Forge of Fury and i will start Speaker in Dreams tomorrow.

I dont have a favorite character as i like them all (although the hafling is played more like a Kender). But i must admit, i was shocked
SPOILERS
When the little gnome died. I was so sad!! I figured the hafling would save him for sure.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
This thread gets more bumps than the actual Story Hour...

Glad to see I have some new readers enjoying it.

One of the things I most regret about the "compiled" version is losing all of the comments from readers when the outrageous things happen in the story. I can't wait to see what some of these new folks think...

Wulf

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads