• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Having trouble with a game I'm running

ShinkenViolet

First Post
[MENTION=8243]doghead[/MENTION]: I'll keep those reworked rules in mind for future sessions, they seem pretty neat, so I will have to print them out for use before my next session.
[MENTION=83359]karolusb[/MENTION]: The only problem with the guildmaster suggestion is that because of plot, using the guildmaster can't work. The guildmaster would actually just try to outright kill them, and at their current levels, she would probably succeed, since she's supposed to be the endboss of this book.

Is there any reason the guildmaster can't use these tools... err, minions ... err, heroes to accomplish something dangerous for her? If she could just kill them, then why hasn't she anyway? It could be that she found some way of using them.

Possibly at arms' length. It's also a great way to spy on the group. (She could give them some kind of communication crystal that they think they can turn off, but can't really.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads