Hawkeye Disney+ Limited Series (spoilers)

pukunui

Legend
Watched the first two eps over the weekend. Really enjoying it so far.

I want to know if Tony’s watch will show up again or if it was just a one-off.

I’m also suspicious of Kate’s mom. Her fiancé has villain written all over him, but she’s a bit more of a closed book. It’s obvious she started up a high-end security business as a follow-on from her comment to Kate at the funeral that it’s her job to be the protector. But just how far is she willing to go in that role? “I was only doing it to protect you” can and has been used to justify all sorts of things, after all!

The LARPing was a definite highlight.

Question: am I right in thinking the woman who appears to be the boss of the Tracksuit Mafia is deaf? She was touching the speaker as if to feel the sound, and the one crony appeared to be trying to use some kind of sign language while talking to her. Also, that could mean that earlier scene where Clint and his youngest son were using sign language was some foreshadowing.

EDIT: Also, is it fair to assume that Clint will make it home in time for Christmas?

Oh, and is it also fair to assume that Yelena won’t be showing up in this show? I don’t really see how they can fit her in, unless it’s just a quick thing, like a cliffhanger at the end or something. Perhaps they are saving the foreshadowed confrontation between Yelena and Clint for a future movie. (I just hope that, when it comes, Clint is able to convince Yelena that he isn’t responsible for Nat’s death.)

Last edited:

Oh, and is it also fair to assume that Yelena won’t be showing up in this show? I don’t really see how they can fit her in, unless it’s just a quick thing, like a cliffhanger at the end or something. Perhaps they are saving the foreshadowed confrontation between Yelena and Clint for a future movie. (I just hope that, when it comes, Clint is able to convince Yelena that he isn’t responsible for Nat’s death.)
She's set to appear in the show, 4 out of the 6 episodes. With two down, she's going to be in the rest of it.

BRayne

Adventurer
Question: am I right in thinking the woman who appears to be the boss of the Tracksuit Mafia is deaf? She was touching the speaker as if to feel the sound, and the one crony appeared to be trying to use some kind of sign language while talking to her. Also, that could mean that earlier scene where Clint and his youngest son were using sign language was some foreshadowing.
Yeah, She's Echo
She's set to appear in the show, 4 out of the 6 episodes. With two down, she's going to be in the rest of it.
I think that info comes from imdb which for that sort of thing often just puts expected appearances in all episodes and drops them as episodes are released and the actor isn't involved.

Remove ads