• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
"I did hear that Darga was expecting some guests sometime this week, but I didn't expect your lot," a semi-intoxicated Quarren states as Sloor asks a few seemingly innoculous questions. "I thought that I heard something about a representative from the Empire," he adds. Another questions if the group is intended to try out for Darga's gladiator team for the Rattatak melee this year.

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius gives Mack a sideways glance with a raised eyebrow, then looks back to Sloor, giving a small nod.

OOC: Sorry fot the slow posting, the last two weeks has been a whirlwind

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack turns to Darius and shrugs, "Sure, we can try to look around. Innocently exploring and the like. Darius can help make sure we avoid being surprised by those out of sight."

"Let's go, TB. Someone needs to make sure we stay out of trouble."

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Let's go, TB. Someone needs to make sure we stay out of trouble."
"Always the droid's fault?" mildly inquires that worthy as it slides over, ready for further instructions.

* * *​

Sloor leaves them about there, quickly catching up to Mir who's already deep in conversation with a few gammoreans guards -- something about jungle planets?

"I did hear that Darga was expecting some guests sometime this week, but I didn't expect your lot," a semi-intoxicated Quarren states as Sloor asks a few seemingly innoculous questions. "I thought that I heard something about a representative from the Empire," he adds.
"Awh." Sloor scratches at the side of his head, takes a swig of his own drink, "Bad news fawr us then: we're nawt too friendly with the Empire... They cawme in and you've gawt taw kiss the frecsing flawr they walk awn awr sawmething."

OOC: You want to handle the other one, Songdragon? Or we can double-team. :)

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

With his armored gloved hand, Mack gives the droid a heavy slap on the topside of his chassis, just the same as a good natured slap on the back of a friend. "Damn straight bucko, the one that takes responsibility gets the drek when it rolls down hill, eh?"

The droid's photo-receptors bore at the soldier, almost like they are glowing hotly.

"Sir, you are nearly as bad as..." the droid trails off, leaving the sentence incomplete.

Mack pays it no mind as he and Darius begin casually walking around, sightseeing. Occasionally gesturing for TB to go peek into places, while he and Darius keep watch.

OOC: Taking 10's on UtF, Perception, Stealth, etc... Of course if TF, can post for himself, ignore the UtF check. ;)

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Songdragon

Explorer
She will looks to Sloor with a nod as the pair wonders over the gladiator team. She smiles at the team, "You are Darga's best I hear?" And continues into the conversation.

((Gather Information 17 (invisible castle is acting up again) ))

Binder Fred

The droid's photo-receptors bore at the soldier, almost like they are glowing hotly. "Sir, you are nearly as bad as..." the droid trails off, leaving the sentence incomplete.
"Nonetheless, I gratefully accept the leadership role in this expedition." :)

OOC: TB is curious about that wide black space behind the throne (I'm going to guess an arena?). What does he see with his Nightvison?

toasterferret

Explorer
As Darius meanders around, he reaches out to the force. Once in a search for any force users in the area, and once to seek any imminent danger.

He shoots a glance to Mack and TB, cocking an eyebrow as if to say "See anything interesting?"

OOC: taking ten on both of those UTF checks for a total of 22. If possible, also taking ten to Aid Another on Mack's perception check

possum

First Post
Those of you who are using the Force to search for any nearby Force users get a small echo within the the area, then it is gone, perhaps having never existed. As for danger, the future is volatile in it's uncertainess.

TB is able to make out that the darkened room behind Darga's dais is indeed the arena for the gladiator matches.

In time, the feast is brought out: a variety of galactic cuisine, some of which look delicious, some the exact opposite.

Binder Fred

OOC: I take it then that neither Sloor's nor Mir's attempt at prodding the talkers into giving more info was immediately successful?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads