• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

After not finding too much poking around, Mack returns with the others to meet back with Sloor and Mir. When he gets a chance to speak without anyone else overhearing, he asks, "How do you suppose we are to gain Darga's trust? Should we prove ourselves with this gladiator business?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
"Lord Darga is always looking for a way to make a profit," the being talking to Sloor says as the dishes for the feast are just beginning to come in. "Besides, everyone knows that Darga would always negotiate something that will be favorable to Darga..."

The Rodian that Mir speaks to sports as much of a cocky grin that a Rodian can offer. "Of course we're the best. Me, the Karg brothers and Rex" he says, pointing to three Gamoreans and battle droid nearby, "Are the survivors of numerous battles in Darga's arena."

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir nods to the Rodian and looks his crew over with a nod and appears quite impressed before she asks more about them, "What do each of you do? I mean are you into pistols or some hand to hand combat, maybe even a special weapon or two?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Lord Darga is always looking for a way to make a profit," the being talking to Sloor says as the dishes for the feast are just beginning to come in. "Besides, everyone knows that Darga would always negotiate something that will be favorable to Darga..."
Sloor blinks, then "Aaah,"s in a knowing way, like he's just catching on: "Big creds involved uh? Minimal wawrk an awer side."

<Response Being? Sloor is hoping for some clue as to what's being exchanged for what...>

<Some times later:
After not finding too much poking around, Mack returns with the others to meet back with Sloor and Mir. When he gets a chance to speak without anyone else overhearing, he asks, "How do you suppose we are to gain Darga's trust? Should we prove ourselves with this gladiator business?"
"You spirks cawvered the entire frecsing palace already?" questions Sloor, rather surprised. He slides a drink into Mack's hand, something dark purplish-red with a spicy smell, and takes a swig of his own before putting it down (rather near empty at this point, actually). It's an invitation to share if he's ever made one...

Last edited:

possum

First Post
The being talking with Sloor just shrugs. "Boss hasn't told us what the meeting's for," he says. "He deals in slaves a lot. Maybe that. Or it could just be a standard 'hello, here's your payment...'"

The Rodian gives a slight smile to Mir. "Oh no..." he says, pointing his head to the others in your group. "I know better than not to share strategies with potential opponents. I saw the blond one look at us and then talk to you..."

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir moves in closer and whispers, "C'mon, I can keep a secret or two... " Right in close she looks up at the Rodian and calls upon the Force, You want to let me in on the details of you and your crew." As she curles her lips up in a pout, "Pretty please..."

(Mind Trick 1d20+13=25 )

Binder Fred

The being talking with Sloor just shrugs. "Boss hasn't told us what the meeting's for," he says. "He deals in slaves a lot. Maybe that. Or it could just be a standard 'hello, here's your payment...'"

"Yeah well, I'll be sure taw avawid wherever it is when they're here - frecsing Empire... Awr should I get awt awf the palace entirely while it gaws dawn, you think?" A concerned look.

<Response Being? looking for info on when and where the meet is going to take place :)>

possum

First Post
"I want to tell you about our team," Zayda says in a droning voice. "Me, I'm the fast gun on the crew," he says with some pride. He points to the three pig-faced Gamorreans nearby. "The Karg brothers right there, they're the muscle. I once say Darg Karg slice right through a Wookiee once with that axe of his. One swing, lots of blood." He sweeps his arm over to the droid. "Rex there, he's the explosives expert. Hard as all hells to tone them down to semi-lethal levels like we're supposed to have here, but Darga gets it done. Except for that one time..."

The being speaking to Sloor looks on a bit in confusion. "Get out of here completely? Why? Darga isn't planning on any unpleasantness, as far as I know. And I should, since I usually am part of the unpleasantness... You think he?" the Neimoidian asks, voice filled with a bit of fear and confusion.

Songdragon

Explorer
"Is that so..." Mir says and adds some flattery, "You all sound like a great team. If Darga was not providing the drinks, I would buy you all a round." She will talk to them as the feast goes on. "What can you tell me about the games themselves? Are the battles often to the death? Is it for Darga's favor, or are there any other prizes or credits in it for you all?"

Last edited:

Binder Fred

Sloor laughs, light heartedly shakes the other out of it by his slim shoulder. "Naw, spirk. I meant *I* dan't like taw be arawnd when the Imperials are near. We dan't get alang too well, you see. Saw if they're gawing taw be all awver the palace, twenty-thirty awf them..." He spreads a pair of arms: QED, spirk.

<Response Nemoidian?>

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads