• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heart of Artifice: Part I--Engineered Enigma

Velmont

First Post
"They were good, so if you offer it so gently, we could do with some with us." answers Kharas. "That way, we won't waste time to eat today and will eb able to do our work without stopin to eat." Kharas throw a look at Anvuss "For the ones who needs to eat."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Don't be mean to Anvuss," Elizabeth mock-scolds, still with a smile, "He could eat them if he wanted, just like a potion or a Hero's Feast. It's just that Warforged have an extremely subdued sense of taste--that's why the one he hasn't eaten is very spicy. If you guys want me to pack that too, you'd better be careful before eating it."

*She packs up some sandwiches to go.*

"Please let us know as soon as you find out anything about Lucy--okay? I can't bear to think of something awful happening to her!"

Patlin

Explorer
"It is true that I can eat, though I generally prefer not to. It makes something of a mess. All in all, I function more smoothly without eating."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Elizabeth and the Professor are happy to direct the group to where they can find Noah d'Cannith, though Aethelus may know a (pardon the pun) bit about that already.*

(OOC: Let me know if they are ready to leave)

Erekose13

Explorer
Disparaging that these events may lead him against his house, Aethelus nods indicating that he is ready to leave. He desparately wants to confiscate all of the alloy and deliver it to his house right away. Even if they did hide the discovery, it would be better used in their hands. Great things could come from using this material and they had the ability and the backing to do it. But at the moment a little girls life was on the line and discovery could wait.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group heads to the domicile of Noah d'Cannith. After knocking on the door, a manservant sees them to a small reception room, and Noah meets them there.*

"Ah, hello, hello. Good to see another member of the House is working on this. So you're here about Peter's disappearance?" Noah greets them, a middle-aged man with graying brown hair and the prominent symbol of House Cannith on his outfit, plus the Dragonmark on the back of his hand.

Patlin

Explorer
"We had been informed a person known as 'Lucy' had disapeared. I take it there are multiple people missing, then? We will certainly widen our search parameters to include Peter, and would apreciate all additional information."

Erekose13

Explorer
Aethelus shakes Noah as is custom, but is taken aback when he mentions his son is missing. "As Anvuss has stated we were on the trail of one of Peter's friends who has gone missing. This is most disconcerting. Were you around when he disappeared?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads