• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heart of Artifice: Part I--Engineered Enigma

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Lucy Henley is missing too? Digory's daughter...that's strange. All I know is that Peter has been missing for a few days now. I think he must have gone out to play or something, and he never returned. I've asked the Watch to look into it, but they don't have any leads yet. I'd do it myself, but I'm busy helping with a team that's analysing a new schema we recently found. It could mean something huge some day if we find the corresponding parts, and we acquired it for almost nothing! Truly an amazing find!"

"Ah yes, but Peter is missing, and I will pay you handsomely if you help find him!"

Erekose13

Explorer
"As the two were friends, I'd be willing to bet this is related. We will definitely be helping to find your son. Have you any information about Peter's disappearance? Did he often go out on his own? " replies Aethelus.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I don't really know what happened this time. I trust Peter to manage his own affairs--he'll be a man soon enough, and with his mother dead, he's rather grown up for his age. So yes, he has my permission to go off on his own as long as he is careful and stays away from the dangerous parts of the city."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think he often goes off around the University," Noah offers, "He doesn't come back with bruises, so he's obviously staying in relatively safe places."

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"And he goes alone? Do you know some of his friends? Maybe them would most likely know where he like to go." continue Kharas.

Patlin

Explorer
"An unusual construct was observed at Lucy's house. There may be a connection between the construct and the disapearances, but exactly what the connection is unclear. Is it possible that one or more of the children has developed an ability to animate, controll, summon or create a construct or something sufficiently similar thereto to be mistaken for one?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads