• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heavy Metal RPG anyone?

VGmaster9

Explorer
I think it would be pretty cool if there would be an RPG based on the Heavy Metal magazine. It could be a multi-genre RPG kinda like Rifts, incorporating elements from fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc. For a bonus, people like Boris Vallejo and Luis Royo can do the artwork for it. I'm pretty sure that it would be a pretty big hit in the RPG community.

Nadaka

First Post
After reading your title, for a moment I was envisioning a group of characters with umlauts over every letter in their name, clad in black spiked leather, adventuring across the land wielding axe shaped guitars and the anti-bardic ability to incite rage, conflict and deafen their foes.

VGmaster9

Explorer
Also, Taarna from the 1981 movie could be a notable character in the game. Many of the game's worlds would be very different from each other, from city planets, to desert planets, to jungle planets, and many more.

Klaus

First Post
I think it would be pretty cool if there would be an RPG based on the Heavy Metal magazine. It could be a multi-genre RPG kinda like Rifts, incorporating elements from fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc. For a bonus, people like Boris Vallejo and Luis Royo can do the artwork for it. I'm pretty sure that it would be a pretty big hit in the RPG community.
All Taarna, all the time.

:win:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
After reading your title, for a moment I was envisioning a group of characters with umlauts over every letter in their name, clad in black spiked leather, adventuring across the land wielding axe shaped guitars and the anti-bardic ability to incite rage, conflict and deafen their foes.

That is every character I've ever run. Including the NPC street urchins, princesses and dragons.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

So... that's like every adventuring party from the 3.xe WoTC Books but with Several hand picked bardic abilities from the Complete adventurer?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads