• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Height Men!?

How tall are you men?

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Wow. As of my posting, I am the tallest of the responders at 6'5". :D

By an inch! :mad:

Don't you have some PbP DMing to be resting up for mister! :p Good to see you around NF.

Doctor DM

First Post
Barely 5'10". I'm 17, and I'd say that's the average for my age. I have a lot of friends shorter and a lot taller, and I'm right in the middle.

Wandering soul

First Post
6'4" here but I still seem to catch people by surprise ;)

I'm constantly amazed that I can walk up beside/behind someone and they are usually completely unaware of me until I say something - I'm a big bloke and apparantly have a "strong presence" in sessions

Ferret

Explorer
Nonlethal Force said:
She claims 5'4" ... but I think that's rounding up a wee bit.

And I can reach the bottom cabinet, but even if I bend at the waist I can't often see what's truly in there (especially near the back) without getting onto my hands and knees. So, we have a deal. She gets the low stuff, I do all the reaching! :D
Sounds like a good deal! Hee hee :p

Olgar Shiverstone said:
Nice bell curve (well, almost).
Is that supposed to be some kind of heavily veiled chat-up line?

Doctor DM said:
Barely 5'10". I'm 17, and I'd say that's the average for my age. I have a lot of friends shorter and a lot taller, and I'm right in the middle.

Pretty much the same! Although I'm 18, doubt I'll grow anymore!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads