• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Height Men!?

How tall are you men?

Ferret

Explorer
Metric is easier! 177.75 cm I am.

I think your right, but I would have said 1.2 in or 12/10 in or whatever crazy fractions imperial works in....

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hope I got the conversion right: 5'10". Tecnically closer to 5'9" 1/2. Metric system is way easier. (177cm)

kenobi65

First Post
Ferret said:
Metric is easier! 177.75 cm I am.

I think your right, but I would have said 1.2 in or 12/10 in or whatever crazy fractions imperial works in....

In Imperials, 177.75cm = 1.00 Palpatines. (It just so happens that you're the exact same height as Ian McDiarmid. :D )

I'm about 5'11 1/2". I always tell my Mum that if she didn't smoke while she was pregnant with me I would have been 6ft!

It's funny, despite the fact that I am nearly 6ft tall, I still think of myself as being short a lot of the time. I was pretty late to mature. In primary school and high school I was in the front row for school photos every year except one (the front row is where the short people are placed). I ended up growing a lot in university. Height-wise, I grew more in my four years at university that I did in my 5 years of high school.

However, because I was so short for most of my schooling, I still think of myself as short a lot of the time. It's only when I'm around my extended family do I realise how tall I am compared to them. Not that being short is that bad. I like the better centre of gravity and the ability to weave through crowded places!

Olaf the Stout

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads