• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heirs to the Burning Thrones

Shalah will thank Nafeesa for helping with Steamcloud, and will offer to return the favor, should she ever need any service Shalah could provide.

She will go along with plans the others have suggested, as she has little practical experience at surviving in the desert.

[OOC: Sorry about how long I was gone, I was on vacation up north for about a week, and it’s taken me some time to get caught back up….]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Abdul-Hadid Human/Genie-kin Scout

Abdul draw Seif Al' Din as he says "trouble up ahead."

OOC:that is if Suhayb is close enough to hear. Otherwise he will draw Seif and investigate the area senses on 'red alert'. Considering I thought it odd before you told me, my senses are on 'red alert.'

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Samira: Flamekissed Half-Nymph/Female (Gestalt: Unfettered/Rogue/Seductress)

* With a simple smile Samara accepts Jibril’s request to travel in the back of the group but if the untouched corpse of the ronus bothers her she makes no visible sign of it. *

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Tariq assumes his position in the marching order, behind Tarek and in front of Samira. Travel during the evening is pleasant enough for him; in fact, he preferred it to the fierce heat of the daytime.

He raised his eyebrows at the sight of the dead ronus, but makes no comment. Trouble was nearby, most likely. Absently, he wondered if his dear friend Silverthorn might have a hand in it.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*The black dog traveling at Nafeesa's side starts acting anxious and on alert. He draws closer to her as they trek on. Searching the terrain ahead Nafeesa spots the source of Adham's discomfort and tension. There is a ronus corpse.*

"Ahh no wonder you are uptight my friend. I agree there is something amiss about the dead animal." *She speaks sweetly to the dog to help take the edge off his nerves.*

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*As Abdul goes to examine the ronus, he feels the sand slipping under his feet. Suddenly it does a great deal more than slip, as a whirlpool of sand tries to draw him in. Abdul keeps his footing, but it's tremendously difficult. The corpse of the ronus is drawn to the center and sucked down below the sands. The others see the whirling sandpit suddenly come to life...*

Initiative -
Tariq - 20
Suhayb - 18
Shalah - 16
Cala - 15
Samira - 14
Abdul - 13
Omran - 12
Whirling Sandpit - 11
Tarek - 10
Jibril - 7
Nafeesa - 6

rangerjohn

Explorer
Some scout I am "Well Seif, this is another fine mess I've gotten us into."

He draws Seif, when he recovers from the sudden shift in the sands.

OOC:I'll stop here for now and let the others with higher iniative post. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Samira: Flamekissed Half-Nymph/Female (Gestalt: Unfettered/Rogue/Seductress)

Unfamiliar with the dangers of the desert, and unknowing to rather or not the danger was beast or nature, Samira quickly takes a few quick steps backwards as she draws her Featherblades causing her long flaming lockets of hair to cascade downward.

OOC: Actions:

Free Actions: drawing featherblades
Half Action: Movement
Half Action: not taken.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril a'Mussan (Human, Windwalker)

*Jibril looked on from the back of the group as the very sands rose up against Abdul.* Jibril called out to the others, "Bestowing additional movement upon me would greatly benefit what I am about to do, esteemed ones."

*Briefly glancing at the others, Jibril shook his head as if to caution them from attempting this, and charged toward Abdul. As he moved, his feet remained a foot above the ground.*

OOC: If within 30', Jibril will move to Abdul, have him grab hold of Jibril, then dimension step back with him to the others. Otherwise, Jibril will either double move or run to him, tumbling to avoid attacks of opportunity if necessary (Tumble +10).

Remove ads