Heirs to the Burning Thrones

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril a'Mussan (Human, Windwalker)

Jibril remained wary, watching the area around the creature, and the pit itself. Energy crackled around his hands as he watched and waited, though only moments passed.

Once he was certain that creature had expired, Jibril checked to make certain all of the wounded were tended, then he scanned the area for anything of value left in the creature's gullet.

rangerjohn

Explorer
While the others access injuries and potential gain from the battle. Abdul watches for any new dangers the desert and gen may through thier way.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Tariq took a deep breath as the creature shattered. He stood by quietly as Nafeesa moved forward to heal the fallen Suhayb. He stood at the rim of the pit, looking down into it, before looking to Jibril. “Have you seen anything like this creature before?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Jibril carefully examines the gullet of the creature, and comes up with several items that the dust digger must have found to be unpalletable. One is a large tube of beaten bronze which contains a large beautiful carpet. Another is a vial of carved crystal, its stopper a carved emerald crown. Inside is something that smells like grapes but looks like emerald honey.*

*There's also a coin-sized blue-white gem that seems to glow from the inside. Finally there's a platinum bracelet carved with the phases of the moon.*

*Abdul and the others don't see any other immediate danger at the moment.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril a'Mussan (Human, Windwalker)

Tariq said:
He stood at the rim of the pit, looking down into it, before looking to Jibril. “Have you seen anything like this creature before?”

"No, esteemed one, I have not had the misfortune to encounter such a creature until this very day," Jibril replied. "I have heard of them in my studies; however, it does seem quite different than I had read."

*Jibril carefully cleaned the items he found within the gullet of the creature, placing them each aside as he did his work. When he was complete, he explained what he had found to the others.*

" . . . perhaps we can find out more about them and if they have any powers when we have time to study them for a day," Jibril explained.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*After gathering the scant goods and continuing on, Abdul spots a welcome sight on the horizon. There's an oasis, the palm trees clearly illuminated by the moon. However, as the group drawns closer, Abdul realizes there are already tents pitched there, along with several camels and a ring of guards. The tents are large and camels are well-cared for. There's even several horses in an open tent. Obviously this must belong to a traveling merchant of some substantial wealth. And wealth is often come by by force...*

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Nafeesa notices the oasis, but does not find it a welcoming sign. The ring of guards gives her an uneasy feeling. If this was not such a large group they may be more inclinded to show hospitality. She keeps her thoughts to her self and puts on a calm face.*

rangerjohn

Explorer
Abdul-Hadid Genie-Kin Scout

*Abdul is worried as well as he approaches the camp. "Well brother let us see if these are friend or foe." Approaching the camp, "Ho the camp, may a weary group share in the bounty of nature?"

Dark Nemesis

First Post
*Tariq tried not to let his concern show on his face as Abdul approached the camp. He did not think it was a good idea to let an insane man represent the entire group. Quickly, he approached the camp as well, looking around to see if there were any indications as to whose camp this was.*

Remove ads