• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heirs to the Burning Thrones

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Samira: Flamekissed Half-Nymph/Female (Gestalt: Unfettered/Rogue/Seductress)

Samira’s worry and wish for caution is obvious to all as she speak, “Jibril, surely you realize no good will come out of this…”

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Tariq raised an eyebrow at Samira’s rather obvious concern. “Dear Samira, Jibril has only suggested that we listen to this young man, and I agree that we should hear what he has to say. If you do not wish to do so, then you are more than welcome to retire for the evening.” With that said, he turned to look at young Marid. “Tell me, Marid, if you need to go to her so badly, then why are you here?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Because my father wishes me to go to the bride he has chosen. I have been leaving her each night to see her, but without my father's knowledge. He must have found out I was leaving, and doubled the guards around my tent. I was nearly caught," he whispers.

*Next to Samira, Shalah slips her hand into her lover's.*

"Think about what he is looking for. I think his is a cause worth helping," she whispers.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Samira amber eyes flair lividly at Tariq's casual dismissal of her but Shalah’s loving hand ebbs the passionate anger that flows so freely from Samira. With a small biting frown and a slight nodding of her head Samira accepts Shalah’s view. *

“Yes, of course it is… I’m sorry Marid, if you do not mind could you please tell us more of this girl?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Marid's eyes go dreamy and soft as he begins to speak.*

"She is a magical creature, graceful as a dancing flame, hair like flames, eyes the color of fine amber. She is compassionate, passionate, and unafraid to speak her mind. She is brave as a ronus, as intelligent as any scholar, and unafraid to challenge others. I have never met another like my Malika, my queen."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

*Samira wasn’t sure she believed her ears as Marid told of his queen, but she did her best to hide her surprise.*

“Marid, by chance do I share any similarities with her?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Marid nods but he looks frustrated. He makes groping gestures with his hands as he tries to find the right words.*

"She is like you, great lady, but she is... more. More... fiery. She is..." he finally takes a deep breath, "She lives in a fire oasis. My Malika is a fire nymph. My father would be convinced she has bewitched my mind, but it is nothing of the sort! I love her, truly love her, and I could not bear to be married to another!"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Samira nods in some understanding and turns to Jibril, “I apologize for my previous words and I now believe we should offer him sanctuary, at least till now, but I would like to meet this Malika if at all possible…”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril A'Mussan (Windwalker, Human) Rogue/Psion/Fighter

Jibril was thjoughtful for a few moments, looking over the heirs during the explanation from Marid. Their task was to reach an oasis, he had anticipated that the oasis was one of the water variety. Was this the oasis they were to seek?

Jibril wondered if he knew anything of Malika or fire nymphs in general.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Fire Nymphs and Malika

Jibril, Nafeesa, Tarek al Saoud, Shalah, and Abdul-Hadid
[sblock]Fire nymphs are the inhabitants of the dangerous fire oases. Immune to fire's effects, they can bathe within it with ease. They are known to be long-lived, beautiful, and very magical. They may share a homeland with the genies, but they are utterly independent from them. They are considered trustworthy, in that they do not lie. However, their tempers, when aroused, are formidable and destructive. They can even command the creatures of fire that live in the fire oases. Of Malika in specific, you know nothing.[/sblock]

Samira and Tariq Salim
[sblock]Fire nymphs are the inhabitants of the dangerous fire oases. Immune to fire's effects, they can bathe within it with ease. They are known to be long-lived, beautiful, and very magical.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads