Hello all! Grand opening of Triple Three Productions!

333 Dave

First Post
Some of you might know me as Dalenthas... I won't be using that handle around here any more....
Anyhow, I've just opened a new d20 company (I can hear the groans already, but read on!). I'm offering everything I do for free on 333's website. I'm not sure what format I'm going to use, but unless things change most 'products' will be in HTML form because I don't have a pdf writing program. Theoreticly I could charge money, but that brings an added complexity into the mix that I don't want to deal with. Besides, I'd be glad enough to just get e-mails of gratitude. Right now there's not much on the site, but watch it regularly for updates!

PS: The first person to find the 'easter egg' on the site (it may be on any of the three) gets a umm... 'prize'.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Good luck with the beast. I hope some hard copy publisher out there likes what he sees and buys publication rights from you. Earn you a little extra money.

Moonlion

First Post
ick. I tried to look at it but it almost hung my computer. As soon as your site came up and I saw a row of ads for working at home and other such crap, my HD started thrashing and I knew I was in trouble.

Crappy ads plus heavy HD activity?

Pass.

Tewligan

First Post
The ads at the top of the page didn't give me any problems. However, I did notice a few misspellings and punctuation errors here and there. Minor things, but you might want to double-check those if you're presenting this as a company - looks a little more professional, dontcha know. Good luck.

333 Dave

First Post
Thank you Randolpho!!!! Definatly worth it!
Tell you what, I'll give you a free copy of our first product once its done :D:D:D.

333 Dave

First Post
Moonlion said:
ick. I tried to look at it but it almost hung my computer. As soon as your site came up and I saw a row of ads for working at home and other such crap, my HD started thrashing and I knew I was in trouble.

Crappy ads plus heavy HD activity?

Pass.

I'm sorry to hear that Moonlion. Its my personal experiance that banner adds at the top of the page are less annoying than pop-ups. As for heavy HD activity I can't seem to understand why..... maybe you should try again, if it happens twice then I'll believe that its the site's fault. It is a rather small site and nothing too complex...

Remove ads