D&D 5E Help direct EN5ider! Which articles have you enjoyed?

Which EN5ider articles would you like to see more of?

• Cherished Trinkets

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Five Campaign Lessons from the Hobbit Films

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Archery Contests

Votes: 36 33.3%
  • Battlefield Events

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • The Business of Emotion (adventure)

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Player Pets: Rearing Wild Animals and Training Domesticated Animals

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • Nature's Remedy

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • Give Chase

Votes: 39 36.1%
  • Circles of Power: Three New Druid Circles

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Creating Enjoyable Puzzles for Role Playing Games

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Winterheart (adventure)

Votes: 42 38.9%
  • Fantastic Tomes & Librams

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Fire of the Mind

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Strands of Life

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Party of One

Votes: 28 25.9%

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Personally I would love an article delving into suggestions and/or frameworks that would save me time having to figure out how to flesh out and individualize towns and cities. Maybe a set of tables that had attributes? I tried reading the 2nd Ed. Castle and Towns book, but there was too much information. I am not sure what I am looking for... maybe someone else can phrase it better.

I could just have what you are looking for. See this page: http://connorscampaigns.wikidot.com/gm-tools

Scroll down to "Files" at the bottom. There is a series of Realm creation documents. DL them, or the XL file a friend complied them into if that is your preference.

I use these tables to generate anything from a tribe, to a forest, to a village, city or empire. I use them for all my homebrew worlds and creations. I even use them to add to realms from adventures written by others.

I am not sure I could publish something like these, as they mainly reference many other sources, but a lot of the ideas on there could possibly make an En5ider article. I would be happy to share. See what you think.

(Maybe I need to add the info to my website instead one day).

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
I have enjoyed the crunch articles the most so far, esp the Druid Circles. I love the idea of herbs in the game (a long time fav of our games), but I was not so keen on the implementation of that one. Battlefield events was excellent (reminding me of an old chart in 2E's Combat & Tactics).

I would like to see more conversions of old archetypes. Races etc. I am a sucker for the basics (which is why I have created so many for my website). I too am keen to submit. Still awaiting on whether the editor wants Flaws/Drawbacks, but keeping an eye out for what other people want.

Kudos to all those published so far. This is a great idea Morrus, and whilst every article has not been for me, this is amazingly cheap for cool stuff. I know we could scour the internet, but I am more than willing to pay for other people's work and these PDFs are well put together. (The publishing and appearance has been what has held me back from releasing stuff - to have some avenue to have that part done for you is a good break for writers wanting to get their stuff out there). Well done all round.

Remove ads