• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find a very specific weapon !

Zarnam

First Post
Jeeez, I've searched through everything I have - 2ed, 3ed, Scarred Lands, unofficial stuff even, and...NOTHING !! Was I hallucinating or something ?? I am damn certain there was a weapon (at this point I begin to believe it might have been a spell...) that dealt a set amount of damage, you didn't add your Str bonus to it and it dealt force damage.

P.S. I don't have any Star Wars material, so if someone could tell me how the lightsabers work I would be most grateful (maybe I flipped through a SW book at some point and noticed it there...)

Beowolf

Explorer
i got a copy of the myth drannor modual, the only thing i can find is a spectral blade.

just a handle until you use it, farie fire apperently outlines a blade (says it comes in sizes from dagger to greatsword) no bonuses but a hit is treated like a hit from a chill touch spell and all attacks are melee touch.
cl 5th craft magic arms and armor, chill touch, MP10,000

hope thats it, pretty powerful for pretty dam cheap at least potentially, the description isnt to clear on how exactly it works. i dont know if a save is made to reduce or how spell resitance effects it.

acually that modual was full of funky magic items just below it there is the tongs of the armorer that give you +10 on craft armor but it only costs 4000

Last edited:

Zarnam

First Post
Yeah, I know about this one, you can find it in COtSQ adventure as well :)

That weapon however, is not very good for my campaign - we are playing drow and well...ehm...Spell REsistance :p and all...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads