Help me make Alsandor

ccs

41st lv DM
I would play an elf.
Specifically one that's not fond of humans and knows the history of what the humans did concerning the creation of orcs.
I'd take a good charisma, roll up a bard & pick dangerous places on the map to "explore". Very dangerous places. Places that by the rules would = deadly+ on the CR system.
Then I'd recruit as many talented humans as I could to help me explore them.
My real goal is to get as many of these talented humans killed off on these adventures as possible.
Of course I'm not going to advertise the whole plan, or my real opinion of humans, to the other PLAYER - after all, for my goal to play out I need dead human adventurers. And it's my fellow players who'll have to play those redshirts.:)
And when we return from these adventures, minus a few characters I will do my bardic best to spin the events & losses in the most heroic light.

And every dead human PC that I manage to get killed? Well, those pc deaths are on thier players.
Afterall, they read campaign write-up (right?) & yet they still adventure with an elf....

ccs

41st lv DM
That would be very fun and interesting in this campaign. I am going to make an actual game to play on this app you should join

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

I look forward to it.
Let me know how you want characters generated & pm me when you get something posted.
A map of your world with some random named places of assorted CRs will be helpfull. The more humans in the party, the higher the CR site I'll pick.;)

Remove ads