• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Help me making a demo adventure for new players

Leo_ASF

First Post
Guys, I need you help putting together a nice easy idea for an adventure for new players, I'm running a dungeon demo in a local convention, has to be short, fun, easy and something that a new player can get a hook on. Last time I threw a short adventure with the classical ogre kidnapping kids in a village so the players can go find it sleeping in a cave and hear the kids crying deeper down the cave, any new player can get the hook on that history ( who doesn't know ogres??? o who doesn't want to save kids) a few simple traps and minor cave minions (bats and snakes near the kids) to make everyone on the group use his stuff. Right now I got to make another for the next convention but I'm with zero ideas... Soo anyone?

Wuzzard

First Post
A group of children, under compulsion from an evil artifact, kidnap the local ogre blacksmith and prepare to execute a dark ritual deep within a sinister cave.

Remove ads