• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me pick a PRC for my Barbarian

edge3343

First Post
Greylock said:
His INT is 5. "Hit stuff with flail" pretty much sums up the character :p. He's a hoot, though.

Do you want me to copy you on the particulars of the Bear Warrior, Edge? It really does kinda fit the bill for DumbBear. Prereq's, BAB 7, Rage ability, Power Attack. That's it. The PrC would allow DumbBear to actually transform into a bear while raging.

:eek: OMG yes! :eek:

edge3343

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
Frenzied beserker is a stupid PrC with abilities that make no sense. Don't even go there, it is the most ridiculous thing I've seen published for d20 (and that's going some).

For the character, I'd suggest

1) Stick Barbarian all the way, since barbarians get a lot of cool goodness.

2) You really ought to be asking your DM, not ENworld, since Prestige Classes are the province of a DM... which is why they where in the DMG, not the PHB. The DM is in a much better position to judge what would fit in with the campaign anyhow.

Cheers

alsih2o is the DM and he IS ENWorld. LOL!

Seeten

First Post
Wow, that Frenzied Berserker comment generated much love, didnt it? Isnt there an easy level 2 cleric spell called calm or something takes you out of frenzy? Might be fine to have in the party. Problem solved. I dont have a Frenzied Berserker, but they are surely powerful.

alsih2o

First Post
Plane Sailing said:
2) You really ought to be asking your DM, not ENworld, since Prestige Classes are the province of a DM... which is why they where in the DMG, not the PHB. The DM is in a much better position to judge what would fit in with the campaign anyhow.

Cheers

His DM is amazingly laid back about these things. :)

Remove ads