D&D 5E Help Me Pick My Minotaur

Which minotaur is mine?

GreenTengu

Adventurer
Given that the attributes are +2 Strength and +1 Constitution, I have to wonder why the classes you are gravitating towards are Dexterity and Charisma classes.

A Barbarian, Paladin and Fighter seem the most appropriate choices. A Cleric would probably also be better than anything you listed.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Given that the attributes are +2 Strength and +1 Constitution, I have to wonder why the classes you are gravitating towards are Dexterity and Charisma classes.

A Barbarian, Paladin and Fighter seem the most appropriate choices. A Cleric would probably also be better than anything you listed.

For me, the best character is always the one that is the most fun to play, and a charismatic, graceful, libidinous Minotaur Bard was a LOT more fun to play for me than yet another minotaur barbarian/fighter/paladin/cleric melee-tough-guy beat-machine would have been. He was fun in part BECAUSE he was against type.

I'm also a rock gnome wild sorcerer. Not exactly optimal, either. But 5e is fine with suboptimal. And I tend to gravitate toward weird characters. So it's a good match. :)

Remove ads