Help - New Blinding look?

MacMathan

Explorer
I have come on to ENWorld today to be confronted with a mostly white blinding layout.

Is there a setting that got changed? Is there something I need to do to go back to the low energy and easy on the eyes darker look?

Thanks

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I have come on to ENWorld today to be confronted with a mostly white blinding layout.

Is there a setting that got changed? Is there something I need to do to go back to the low energy and easy on the eyes darker look?

Scroll down to the bottom of any of our pages. Way down, the very bottom. In the lower-left corner there's a dopdown menu. Select "Black".

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
Scroll down to the bottom of any of our pages. Way down, the very bottom. In the lower-left corner there's a dopdown menu. Select "Black".

While I like the new look, I do like the mellow look it had before. Additionally, I could easily spot which threads I'd visited, and if I'd looked at the newest page. Thanks for helping me get that look back, Umbran. I appreciate it.

As always, play what you like :)

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane

Thank goodness and Umbran. Sanity is restored!

What prompted the whiteout?

/M

Remove ads