• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help test something

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A new addition to the site - CARD WARS!

OK, it seriously needs a better name (ideas welcome) - that aside, feel free to give it a try. I've set a basic starter deck at 0gp, so you can grab yourself some low level cards to use.

You can play against one of the computer players (I'd advise Bored Guardsman, as Master Gamesmith will kick your ass and take your cards! You can also play against each other.

There's also a tournament on there for 8 players. I've set up a prize of 30gp for the winner of the tournament which you can spend on more cards or in the Market. I won't enter the tournament myself because I gave myself a killer card deck to to test the game.

Pbartender

First Post
OK, it seriously needs a better name (ideas welcome) - that aside, feel free to give it a try. I've set a basic starter deck at 0gp, so you can grab yourself some low level cards to use.

I can't even buy the 0 GP starter deck, as I seem to have -1 GP... :confused:

Remove ads