• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help test something

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Edit: and man, you weren't kidding about the Master. I basically lost on round 1.

Ooh, I'll have to watch that one!

Over time I can add a bunch of different opponents with different skill levels and deck options. I might give some unique cards that you can only obtain by defeating them (not available for purchase normally).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just watched it. Yeah, he kicked your ass.

The Bored Guardsman has all Level 1 cards, whereas the Gamesmith has a much bigger deck, including a few high level cards (but he always plays Random selection, so he might not necessarily have any of his high level cards in any given match).

I just added a Wandering Trickster who is a very defensive player with Level 1-3 cards. If you beat him, you might get some good cards out of it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Anyone gonna sign up for this tournament, BTW? Needs 8 players before it can start, and the winner gets 30gp to spend - either on more cards, or in the market on gear.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Wandering Trickster who is a very defensive player with Level 1-3 cards. If you beat him, you might get some good cards out of it.
Got a Berserker card. What does A mean on the card (as a number)? Is that like an Ace?

Edit: yeah, I know. Read the rules, read the rules. ;)

Anyone gonna sign up for this tournament, BTW? Needs 8 players before it can start, and the winner gets 30gp to spend - either on more cards, or in the market on gear.
Yeah, I could.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just played a weird match against Wandering Trickster. Similar strenght cards, and we were both refusing to rise to the bait, so we got like 4 ties before I won, and both lost cards to the other (I won that too).

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Once you have joined the tournament you will not be able to enter any matches or other tournaments until you have left the tournament by victory or losing.
Ok. That sucks. Any way to set it so that one could play other matches while the tourney is in session?

Edit: Hmm, it's still letting me play matches actually, even though it also says I've joined the tournament?

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ok. That sucks. Any way to set it so that one could play other matches while the tourney is in session?

Edit: Hmm, it's still letting me play matches actually, even though it also says I've joined the tournament?

I'm not sure how it works, but my guess is that the tourney is not in session until it begins.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
If you still need testers, I'd like to check it out... but I'm at -2 gp and can't buy a deck.
Can I get my debt forgiven, for this noble cause?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads