• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help test something

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Seriously though, how about Elementum Ludis...? Consistent with the elemental/alchemical/fantasy theme of the cards...

Or Elementum Bellum for Elemental War.

Or Charta Bellum for Card Wars.

...and I have negative Gold also (-2).

Two notes after my first game:

Turn the music off.

I can barely see the color difference between cards that have been flipped. Please change them to something easier for the color impaired like myself.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I think I might have found a bug. I somehow managed to start out by placing two cards at the beginning, and now the game is stuck on my last turn, because I do not have a card left to place on the table.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Two notes after my first game:

Turn the music off.

There's a control for that.

I can barely see the color difference between cards that have been flipped. Please change them to something easier for the color impaired like myself.

I didn't write the software, I just installed it. I can't do anything about the colours, I'm afraid. Sorry.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I think I might have found a bug. I somehow managed to start out by placing two cards at the beginning, and now the game is stuck on my last turn, because I do not have a card left to place on the table.
Actually, never mind. I went back to the battle page from my history, and the match continued normally to the end. I guess it was just lagging for some reason.

Edit: and man, you weren't kidding about the Master. I basically lost on round 1.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads