Help wanted - Find me a lost Dragon Article

vagabundo

Adventurer
There is a n article I read in an issue of Dragon years ago that I've been wanting to read again. But I cannot find the issue. I haven't read it in years here is what I remember:

I collected dragon around issues 188 - 232 as far as I can remember (and have issues for).

- It was a article about planing tactics for assaulting a lair and the party was getting bogged down when trying to come up with a plan. It think it was advice about parties planning too much.
- There was some dialogue with this fictional party and the dwarf had an odd way of talking, very archaic.
- There was some black and white art and the piece I remember was of a cave mouth in the distance with some creatures around it and someone from the party hiding behind a rock and scouting the place.

It may not be related but I can remember a full page piece of art of a halfling facing an orc and he had a cooking pot on his head instead of a helmet. If it was not in the same issue as the article it would have been in an issue close by I'm sure.

Any help would be appreciated as it is bugging the hell out of me.

Mephistopheles

First Post
I can't help with the particular article but I've used the DragonDex site and the index of Dragon magazine at rpg.net when trying to track down elusive articles.

DragonDex

Last edited:

Remove ads