• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help with a rogue build please

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Yes, but we're dealing with core for now. And everyone got splatbook love. Still makes me wonder what the hell the writers were thinking when they put those spells in for the original class, before splat love corrected the issue greatly.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
...I never really, truly looked at Assassin before. It's...assinine. They cast spells but don't get Concentration OR spellcraft as class skills! What's up with that?

Dandu

First Post
Yeah, quite lame indeed.

I swear, this is what happens when you do not listen to your playtesters and fanbase.

Dandu

First Post
...I never really, truly looked at Assassin before. It's...assinine. They cast spells but don't get Concentration OR spellcraft as class skills! What's up with that?
Even Rangers, Paladins, and Monks get Concentration... and the Monk can't even cast spells!

Keep in mind that I can't play wood elves. Only CRB races. that's why I'd go human.
Wood Elf is on page 104 in the Monster Manual. It's most definitely a Core Rule Book.

Now, if you're limited strictly to PHB races only, then we can probably arrange something.

Last edited:

Remove ads