Help with Epic/Immortal Assassin

eduar

First Post
well I want to make an Assassin but I have serious doubts about the effectiveness of the prestige class at high levels, because the lack of poison with high DC even Epic and the same with death attack. I have no experience with this kind of themes, I'm going to use the Rogue as base, any suggestion?

Howdy eduar mate! :)

eduar said:
well I want to make an Assassin but I have serious doubts about the effectiveness of the prestige class at high levels, because the lack of poison with high DC even Epic and the same with death attack. I have no experience with this kind of themes, I'm going to use the Rogue as base, any suggestion?

Have a look at my revised 3.5 classes for balance.

Immortality

Also just to note I will be taking a brief holiday (4 nights) as of Wednesday. So I won't be around until Sunday, in case anyone is looking for me and thinks I'm being rude by not replying. ;)

Also I updated the 4E website last night with two sets of stats for the Makhai from Wrath of the Titans.

Wrath of the Titans Revisited Eternity Publishing

eduar

First Post
Howdy eduar mate! :)

Have a look at my revised 3.5 classes for balance.

Immortality

Also just to note I will be taking a brief holiday (4 nights) as of Wednesday. So I won't be around until Sunday, in case anyone is looking for me and thinks I'm being rude by not replying. ;)

Also I updated the 4E website last night with two sets of stats for the Makhai from Wrath of the Titans.

Wrath of the Titans Revisited Eternity Publishing

Very interesting specially the revised classes, it would be great have all the core classes like this

Hey eduar mate! :)

eduar said:
Very interesting specially the revised classes, it would be great have all the core classes like this

The spellcasting classes are already overpowered. Those revisions were done to balance martial classes with spellcasting classes.

I think the Rogue, Ranger and Paladin are the three I never got around to.

Remove ads