• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Her Majesty's Dragon free ebook for download

Krug

Newshound
From Naomi Novik's blog:

naominovik: His Majesty's Dragon now available online!

So I am very very happy to announce that my publishers have gotten onto the pixel-stained technopeasant bandwagon, and you can now find His Majesty's Dragon available as a free download at Del Rey's brand-new Suvudu Free Library, along with many other fine works including Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson, Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb, Settling Accounts: Return Engagement by Harry Turtledove, and Blood Engines by T.A. Pratt. \o/

Of course, I would kind of assume that most of you reading here have already read the book (because I am otherwise a pretty boring ljer, cough), but if you've got a hardcopy and would like a nice shiny PDF with no horrible DRM (yay), you can grab! And please do pass it along to pals and anyone you think might like to give it a try.

eta! It is also available free in the Kindle store on Amazon (where I always love reviews if you are so inclined :D).

Ranger REG

Explorer
Kewl.

Now, I'll have to get back into reading the Temeraire series.

I'm hoping Peter Jackson and the Weta folks will get started in shooting the film(s).

Remove ads