• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here's my initmgr and inittool

jrp

First Post
Hi,

I wrote some stuff to deal with the init thing, which is IMO vaguely better than other things I've seen, is suitable for my purposes, maybe one of them will work for you. Or not.

InitMgr and InitTool page

The documentation was written in 10 minutes at 3:30 in the morning by me accidently channeling both Dilbert -and- Dogbert simultaneously.`

Along that vein, I'm considering providing a new freeware support policy that I call 'SNA' level for 'Snide and Abusive' level of support (aka Bronze): support for these tools will be billed hourly at $250/hr, plus expenses, inclusive of travel time, from when you hit 'send', 'submit', 'reply' or 'post' with the intention of asking a question or making a comment about this product. These will be paid by you by giving me your address and sending me all of your credit cards and a fake id, and then I'll use them to buy myself a business class plane ticket to your city and get myself a hotel suite and order too much room service and drink all the stuff in the minibar, and I'll show up at your doorstep at some ungodly hour, all tipsy and nostalgic, to hand you a piece of paper giving the catch-all one-line answer 'it works as designed', with a potential follow-up response of 'Yes, it is designed it to crash in that case, because how else will you know that feature doesn't work?'.

Of course, that level of support is optional, not all need such personalized attention. The recommended level of support is described on the download page.

-JRP

BeerSkunk

First Post
InitTool3 is awesome! I downloaded it and it worked exactly like you said it would. I had to call support for some minor issues, but they handled everything splendidly. Even better than your website said they would! Can't wait for InitTool4. Keep up the good work!!

;)

Remove ads