Here's Our 2017 ENnie Awards Host: Stacy Dellorfano!

We are excited to announce Stacy Dellorfano as the Mistress of Ceremonies for the 2017 ENnie Awards. A long time gamer, Stacy is the founder of ConTessa, the ENnie Award winning organization that seeks to change the face of gaming through an innovative convention-within-a-convention program run entirely by women and minorities, and open to attendance by all. Using the power of positive representation, ConTessa has been inspiring leaders and creators for nearly five years. In addition, Stacy writes and directs games and adventures with the most recent addition being the completion of the 3rd printing of Swords & Wizardry, revisioned by a design team comprised entirely of women. We hope you are able to join us for the ENnie award ceremony on Friday, August 18th at 8pm!

lAT_5pk4_400x400.jpg

SaveSave

Last edited by a moderator:

This is awesome news! Congratulations, Stacy! Between this, the amazing games that are up for nomination, and the ENnies Dream Date for GenCon 50 on eBay, I'm excited about this award ceremony! To help promote the "dates", I wrote a piece discussing what you from them. From a wanna-lancer point-of-view, of course. ;)

Thanks

Egg Embry, Wanna-lancer
Check out EN World Gaming at the Kids’ Table posts to read reviews of The FirstFable RPG, Monster Slayers, and Mouse Tails

MrsFickleGM

Explorer
This is awesome news! Congratulations, Stacy! Between this, the amazing games that are up for nomination, and the ENnies Dream Date for GenCon 50 on eBay, I'm excited about this award ceremony! To help promote the "dates", I wrote a piece discussing what you from them. From a wanna-lancer point-of-view, of course. ;)

Thanks

Egg Embry, Wanna-lancer
Check out EN World Gaming at the Kids’ Table posts to read reviews of The FirstFable RPG, Monster Slayers, and Mouse Tails

Love the summary of all of the awesome Dream Dates!! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases