Here's Who Won ENnies This Year!

The ENnies winners were announced last night at Gen Con during a ceremony hosted by Cat Tobin and Kevin Kulp. Congratulations to all the winners! The ENnies celebrate excellence in tabletop roleplaying. (Judges Spotlight winners were announced last month) Product of the Year Silver: Call of Cthulhu Classic Prop Set Gold: Thirsty Sword Lesbians Best Game Silver: Root: The RPG Gold...

The ENnies winners were announced last night at Gen Con during a ceremony hosted by Cat Tobin and Kevin Kulp. Congratulations to all the winners!

The ENnies celebrate excellence in tabletop roleplaying.

ennies-350x350.jpeg

(Judges Spotlight winners were announced last month)

Product of the Year
Best Game
Best Adventure
Fan Favorite Publisher
Best Writing
Best Supplement
Best Rules
Best Setting
Best Family Game
Best RPG Related Product
Best Layout & Design
Best Free Product
Best Monster/Adversary
Best Organized Play
Best Art, Interior
Best Art, Cover
Best Production Values
Best Aid/Accessory - Non-Digital
Best Aid/Accessory - Digital
Best Electronic Book
Best Podcast
Best Cartography
Best Online Content

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I am interested in The Troubleshooters - The U-Boat Mystery.

Reading a review it sounds like a sort of Tintin adventure in an alternate nineteen sixties thwarting the evil plans for world domination by the secret organization known as The Octopus.

Has anyone read it or better yet played it?

Weiley31

Legend
That "Best Setting" had a number of top contenders in it this year. Glad to see though that Jiangshi and Tal'Dorei were the top winners though.

Revel in it. So much new cool to discover.
I mean, I’m aware of Critical Role, know who they are and what they do, but I obviously don’t know them well enough to know the name of their publishing arm.

Sadly, of my group of 7, I’m probably the most well informed!

darjr

I crit!
I mean, I’m aware of Critical Role, know who they are and what they do, but I obviously don’t know them well enough to know the name of their publishing arm.

Sadly, of my group of 7, I’m probably the most well informed!
imagine the treasure you could bring them?

Baumi

Adventurer
Congratulations to all the Winners! 8D

There are quite a few of these games that I have to try . :) I personally love that Sly Florish got two Awards, his Products helped me immensely .. so well deserved IMHO!

By the Way, how are the Rules of Thirsty Sword Lesbians? I don't think that my group will be interested in that theme (not big into romance stories and sex is a no go), but are the Rules alone worth it?

Remove ads

Remove ads