• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes 10-23-06

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
So far a really good connecting episode. I like the threads.. and the lack of Nicki at this point - she's not as interesting as some of the others. I'm glad they are finally focussing on Nathan and Issac a bit more. Hiro's section was great as usual - especially his scene with the car. Though how did Hiro learn so much English suddenly - he said he didn't know much before.

I also like the cop though Claire's story seems to be the lynch pin for the whole arc. Her creepy dad almost seems to feel bad for her. I love "bad guys" with character - though honestly we don't know if he is bad since they didn't kill thier last prisoner and so far he's not hurt anyone that we can tell.

Oh and seeing Nathan fly at Supersonic speed was awesome. He doesn't just fly float and hover - he jets.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, I was kinda surprised about how much English he knew. I was expecting him to say something to his friend about not being able to communicate with anyone, but apparently, he could communicate well enough.

Mad Hatter

First Post
I, personally, like Niki and it seems we get to see so much more of her, DL, and Micah. I find that cool. As was Nathan taking flight finally. I'm beginning to think that Mr. Bennett thinks that he's doing them a favor. He acknowledges Claire being special so he and people he's probably working with or for have something big planned. And I don't think that the plan includes Sylar since he wants to get to these special people first.

Last edited:

Taelorn76

First Post
This show just gets better evey week.

Claire's dad has to have some sort of power. How did he go from Vegas to Texas so quickly. It's great to see the heroes coming together. They are begining to piece things together. Post more later need to watch Studio 60.

Richards

Legend
Yeah, that was just about the coolest superhero flight scene I've ever seen. And I'm enjoying Hiro more and more every week. (So much so, that I'm going to be kind of bummed once he's speaking perfect English and walking around with a samurai sword strapped to his back - I really like him as a loveable geek-schlub!)

Was it bad of me to be disappointed that the quarterback wasn't turned into a puddle of goo in the car wreck? Even with his memories erased, he got off pretty easy for a serial rapist.

Johnathan

Mad Hatter

First Post
Yeah, I've been waiting for them to show Nathan flying and they delivered. So awesome. And once again, I find myself thinking that this showing is doing super powers better than anything out there. I just love that flight so freaking much. I think that guy actually broke the sound barrier...did he? Or was that just a cloud trail?

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
This show just gets better evey week.

Claire's dad has to have some sort of power. How did he go from Vegas to Texas so quickly. It's great to see the heroes coming together. They are begining to piece things together. Post more later need to watch Studio 60.

Well, its possible that all the stuff happening with Claire is in the future compared to everyone else. Sometime between where everyone else is, and the nuke.

Or her dad can teleport.

Remove ads