• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes 10-23-06

Mad Hatter

First Post
I knew he broke the sound barrier! But I was like wouldn't he take some damage but if he's adapted to fly then he'd be fine. This show rocks.

Crothian

First Post
Richards said:
Was it bad of me to be disappointed that the quarterback wasn't turned into a puddle of goo in the car wreck? Even with his memories erased, he got off pretty easy for a serial rapist.

You shoukld read the weekly short comic they post. It deals with this, last weeks did.

Taelorn76

First Post
Richards said:
Was it bad of me to be disappointed that the quarterback wasn't turned into a puddle of goo in the car wreck? Even with his memories erased, he got off pretty easy for a serial rapist.
No you rnot the only one. I was suprised he lived at all, let alone that her father let him live.

Taelorn76

First Post
Mad Hatter said:
Yeah, I've been waiting for them to show Nathan flying and they delivered. So awesome. And once again, I find myself thinking that this showing is doing super powers better than anything out there. I just love that flight so freaking much. I think that guy actually broke the sound barrier...did he? Or was that just a cloud trail?

Definately broke the sound barrier.
Mad Hatter said:
But I was like wouldn't he take some damage but if he's adapted to fly then he'd be fine.

Not if his power turns him invincible when her rockets like that. Just like Cannonball from Marvel U

Taelorn76

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
Well, its possible that all the stuff happening with Claire is in the future compared to everyone else. Sometime between where everyone else is, and the nuke.

I never thought of it that way, but it could also be the past. She turns on her father so he then starts to hunt down other with super powers?

jcfiala

Explorer
I gotta say, it's really good to see the various threads coming together and starting to move forward.

- Hiro, I think, can speak some english, but he's not very good at it, and it's hard to understand him when he gets excited. It's easier for him to rely on his friend when he's around, but he can kinda get by otherwise.

- It was cool to see Nikki's husband show up. Now that it's apparent they're both powered, I'm certain their kid is too.

- It was so fantasticly cool to see Peter's eyes white out like that - it was fantastic to see him and his brother actively using their abilities.

- Nathan P- isn't a very nice guy, really, is he?

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I thought the flight was amazing, the only thing better would have been seeing his pajama bottoms floating to the ground from his take-off speed! Freaking amazing!

Remove ads