Heroes, Inc. : Rasheman

frostrune

First Post
Steve Gorak said:
Murdoch, reasured that his companions are united once more, will go to Kayla.

He nods at Devan. "So let us begin", he says, as he holds her hand. He'll telepathically try to appease her, hoping to help ease the pain.

Devan draws in a deep breath and nods at Murdock.

To Kayla he says gently, "Ready yourself, lass. I will try to be as quick as I can."

With that he grimly takes up his sharpest knife, blesses it, and begins his bloody work.

OOC: DM_Matt, please feel free to jump us ahead a few days. I'm pretty sure none of us will be doing much of anything beyond resting and repairing the ship.

frostrune

First Post
kirinke said:
Alethia stood up. "Devan, will you need me to help you with Kayla?" she asked, referring to finishing up the surgery.

"Aye lass, your calming touch seems to help as well. Hopefully this will be the last time." You can tell he really finds the task distastful and draining.

DM_Matt

First Post
frostrune said:
Devan draws in a deep breath and nods at Murdock.

To Kayla he says gently, "Ready yourself, lass. I will try to be as quick as I can."

With that he grimly takes up his sharpest knife, blesses it, and begins his bloody work.

OOC: DM_Matt, please feel free to jump us ahead a few days. I'm pretty sure none of us will be doing much of anything beyond resting and repairing the ship.

(I think Murdoch should get a word in regarding this scene, which is why I'm holding it up.)

kirinke

First Post
Alethia nods and helps Kayla drink down some purplish potions that seem to make her groggy, to drive the pain away somewhat. The less she stressed out, the better off she'd be. She then uses her ease-pain spell in a spend-thrift way. Now that they weren't in a combat situation, she could freely use her spells for healing, rather than combat.
She'll also use her white-fire ability to heal the wounds as soon as Devan cuts the thorns out, to further arrest the pain the woman is in.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
DM_Matt said:
(I think Murdoch should get a word in regarding this scene, which is why I'm holding it up.)

Murdoch tries his best to soothe Kayla's soul telepathically. He remains stoic as he caresses her hair, but the tears in his eyes betray the true emotions he is feeling.

As Kayla and Devan continue to help, he looks at them, eyes reddened but his voice steady "Thank you my friends. Perhaps one day I will be able to repay you."

kirinke

First Post
"We do this because this is our calling Murdoch, not because we expect any sort of payment," Alethia remarks with a smile as the weird, pure white flames play over her hands and seem to seep into the wounded witch.

She knew, oh she knew why he did what he did and could understand the reasons behind it. Her free hand reached for his and squeezed it, conveying empathy and understanding. "She'll be okay Murdoch."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
kirinke said:
"We do this because this is our calling Murdoch, not because we expect any sort of payment," Alethia remarks with a smile as the weird, pure white flames play over her hands and seem to seep into the wounded witch.

She knew, oh she knew why he did what he did and could understand the reasons behind it. Her free hand reached for his and squeezed it, conveying empathy and understanding. "She'll be okay Murdoch."

Murdoch nods in appreciation, emotions inhibiting any words...

Hawkeye

First Post
Shando and Sarah will spend their time tending to those that don't require healing magicks until the point of exhaustion, getting a few hours of sleep and then back to work.

Hawkeye

frostrune

First Post
Timrin carries Maggie back to her bed setting her down gently.

"Now stay there... please," he finishes a little less sternly.

"Sounds like Fin has some magical problems he needs to run by you but there is no need for you to be up flitting about. Save your strength. He can find you."

He kisses her hand gently. "I'll be back to check on you in a while. I need to help with the wounded and set our defenses as we will probably be grounded for a few days."

OOC: Timrin will be in and out helping where he can seeing to the ship's mundane defenses. He will also remind Alethia that they need inquire about Aiden Zarun's wife and family. She was Rashemi and they may know something that could useful.

Remove ads