Heroes, Inc. : Rasheman

kirinke

First Post
Alethia looks at the others, smiling a little. "Only those who walk the darkest path demand absolute loyalty without question. We have survived in part because of our differences, despite our tendencies towards law, chaos and neutrality. In the end, that doesn't matter when faced against real evil."

Do we stand together? Or do we fall apart? Naverone asked quietly.

frostrune

First Post
OOC: All right! Back in business.

"I am in," Timrin says flatly, "For the sake of Faerun we need to work things out."

Sensing a renewed commitment from those assembled, Timrin stands and helps Maggie to her feet.

"I think that is enough for now. Let us return to our duties and the injured. Alethia, could you perhaps make preliminary diplomatic relations with the Rashemi? I'm sure Murdock would do it but he'll want to be with Kayla until she recovers."

"Alright Maggie, it's back to bed with you."
He scoops her back up and carries her toward the door. "This is much better," he says more quietly, "At least I don't have crystal shards exploding around my ears this time."

Devan is waiting patiently by Kayla's bedside when Murdock returns from the meeting. He says simply, "That Faerie stuff has helped some. I think we can start whenever you are ready."

You detect no tone of resentment in his words.

OCC: just trying to move things along a bit.

DM_Matt

First Post
frostrune said:
OOC: All right! Back in business.

"I am in," Timrin says flatly, "For the sake of Faerun we need to work things out."

Sensing a renewed commitment from those assembled, Timrin stands and helps Maggie to her feet.

"I think that is enough for now. Let us return to our duties and the injured. Alethia, could you perhaps make preliminary diplomatic relations with the Rashemi? I'm sure Murdock would do it but he'll want to be with Kayla until she recovers."

"Alright Maggie, it's back to bed with you."
He scoops her back up and carries her toward the door. "This is much better," he says more quietly, "At least I don't have crystal shards exploding around my ears this time."

Devan is waiting patiently by Kayla's bedside when Murdock returns from the meeting. He says simply, "That Faerie stuff has helped some. I think we can start whenever you are ready."

You detect no tone of resentment in his words.

OCC: just trying to move things along a bit.

Fin meanwhile announces that the ship is starting to do some strange things ever since the banesword got merged with the Mythal and the ships' core. It looks like some dormant functions are reactivating, but he's having trouble controlling them, and it is causing occasional mishaps. He thinks he can keep things working until Maggie is up to fixing them though.

Meanwhile, Kayla, a bit confused and not noticing Murdoch in the doorway yet, says "Mkay. I'm ready. I guess...."

kirinke

First Post
Alethia calls Taavi and Charissa to her, both were present during the meeting. "Well my friends, it seems that we need to open a dialogue with the Rashemi Queen, are you up to a bit of flying?"

Taavi giggled. "Always,"

Charissa weaved up and down, uncertainly. "Should I stay or go with him?"

"Two are better than one, yes." Alethia said with a smile. "Be well, be safe."

With that, the two messengers sped off, to find the Rashemi queen.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Murdoch, reasured that his companions are united once more, will go to Kayla.

He nods at Devan. "So let us begin", he says, as he holds her hand. He'll telepathically try to appease her, hoping to help ease the pain.

Remove ads