• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes, Inc. : Rasheman

DM_Matt

First Post
frostrune said:
Timrin glances over at Alethia before moving to scoop up Maggie as Naverone suggested.

"Up you go Maggie", as he bends down to to gently lift her unto the couch. As he does so he can't resist quietly chiding her, "You really shouldn't be up you know? I'm glad you're here though," he confesses.

Timrin rises again to face the others, "Look people... what are we going to do? <Facing Alethia but speaking to everyone> Do you need to hear Murdock confess his actions were evil to be able to move on? I have a feeling he disagrees."

"The question I would like answered is, can we continue to work together?"

Maggie rests hazily against Timrin, and says "You don't have a choice. The Baneswords chose you. And so did fate. You have this ship. You have the Mithal. You have a loyal force that has sacrificed everything to stay with you and finish this fight. By the time we get back to the Silver Marches the dwarves will be done building more upgrades for this place. Our only chance of saving the world is sticking together..."

frostrune

First Post
DM_Matt said:
Maggie rests hazily against Timrin, and says "You don't have a choice. The Baneswords chose you. And so did fate. You have this ship. You have the Mithal. You have a loyal force that has sacrificed everything to stay with you and finish this fight. By the time we get back to the Silver Marches the dwarves will be done building more upgrades for this place. Our only chance of saving the world is sticking together..."

Timrin simply shrugs helplessly in the face of that arguement. 'The Gods certainly had a hand this', he thinks to himself. 'Perhaps, this was already foreseen and forgiven?'.

Outwardly, he seems even more confused as he inwardly tries to determine if he accepts such logic because of convenience or truth?

kirinke

First Post
"I don't know. Honestly. I.... I think that the Gods are perhaps more forgiving of our sins than we are, but we should nonetheless be more vigilant in the future,"

Alethia offers, smiling a little, a priestess of Selune advocating vigiliance to a paladin of Helm. It was funny in an ironic way. "So my friends. We have not yet decided on a course of action. Rasheman is free from the Twice Damned's vile influence, we can count this a victory of sorts. We should pay our respects to the Queen and explain ourselves and the situation if nothing else, although I suspect Oberone has done that for us, it would be only polite to do so ourselves. While we cannot afford to be under the control of anyone goverment, nor can we afford to um pass up any allies."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
kirinke said:
"So my friends. We have not yet decided on a course of action. Rasheman is free from the Twice Damned's vile influence, we can count this a victory of sorts. We should pay our respects to the Queen and explain ourselves and the situation if nothing else, although I suspect Oberone has done that for us, it would be only polite to do so ourselves. While we cannot afford to be under the control of anyone goverment, nor can we afford to um pass up any allies."

"Agreed, We should head down first thing tomorrow morning." Murdoch makes a mental note to send a messenger to request an audience with the queen.

"Our meeting would have a higher impact if Kayla were with us." Trying to hide his concern for her, hey contacts Devan telepathically to checks up on her status

Hawkeye

First Post
DM_Matt said:

"The Commander is correct: We have been chosen by powers beyond us. We have no choice by to work together and trust each other. There is too much at stake to do otherwise."

Hawkeye

DM_Matt

First Post
Steve Gorak said:
"Agreed, We should head down first thing tomorrow morning." Murdoch makes a mental note to send a messenger to request an audience with the queen.

"Our meeting would have a higher impact if Kayla were with us." Trying to hide his concern for her, hey contacts Devan telepathically to checks up on her status

She definitely wont be up to getting out of bed at all tomorrow, or for that matter, for at least a week. And of course, they haven't actually finished cutting the spines out, since they interrupted it for the conference.

frostrune

First Post
Hawkeye said:
"The Commander is correct: We have been chosen by powers beyond us. We have no choice by to work together and trust each other. There is too much at stake to do otherwise."

"Agreed. It would seem we are destined to walk the same road."

"But how do we guard against future conflict? Or is this simply an extreme case never to arise again?"

"It would be convenient to say 'let the Gods sort this out, they have thrown us all together after all' but I doubt they concern themselves with petty moral differences."

"Perhaps it can be something as simple as to say, any attack on another member is grounds for immediate expulsion? If a God orders such an attack then they surely understand the consequence."

kirinke

First Post
Alethia's mouth quirked. "Considering our enemies, that would be harsh, especially if any one of us were charmed or 'meddled' with." her expression was grim as she went over yesterday's events with a clearer head. "In fact, this could well be considered a case of 'meddling'. If Lord Oberone had not interfered, I think that Murdoch might have stayed his hand, I can't see all things though and such 'what if's' lead no where." she leaned back. "All things considered, I think that handling such instances like that should be on a case by case basis as we are doing now."

Hawkeye

First Post
"There is always the chance of our enemies impersonating one of the gods. We need to tread carefully."

OOC: DM how do you want us to go about creating our followers who aren't our cohorts?

Hawkeye

DM_Matt

First Post
Hawkeye said:
"There is always the chance of our enemies impersonating one of the gods. We need to tread carefully."

OOC: DM how do you want us to go about creating our followers who aren't our cohorts?

Hawkeye

Make them what you want if you don't need to worry about combat stats. What do you need with regard to them?

Remove ads