Heroes, Inc. : Rasheman

frostrune

First Post
OOC: Hawkeye thanks for bumping this. I lost sight of it.

IC: Timrin sighs, "I suppose this is the best we are going to do for some kind of decision at this point. Clearly, we cannot fight each other and expect to be able to work together."

"If our chosen path allies us with a legitimate government in the future, I will attempt to define our authority beforehand. That should at least help."

"Perhaps another question that needs to be asked is whom do we want to lead? This mess has made me realize that I assumed that title but such was not officially sanctioned. Fin and Murdock technically lead the company. I can take orders as well as give them... provided they are just."

"I will abide the group's decision in this."

Hawkeye

First Post
"I have no problems with following you Sir Timrin. What we may need is a battle leader and then the rest of our major decisions by group consensus?

Hawkeye

kirinke

First Post
"I think that is probably the wisest decision, out of all of us, Timrin probably has the most experience leading others in the heat of battle. I know that before this, I either fought alone or in small groups. So I would not be the wisest choice." Alethia offered.

I have no problem with it, Naverone said. My purpose here is not to lead mortals. It is in fact quite the opposite.

frostrune

First Post
OOC: I'm starting to wonder if this died? That last little interparty squabble seems to have taken the life out of this thread. DM_Matt, are we shutting this down?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
frostrune said:
OOC: I'm starting to wonder if this died? That last little interparty squabble seems to have taken the life out of this thread. DM_Matt, are we shutting this down?

I enjoy this game and sincerely hope it won't die...
:\
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads