D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/1:45 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Lighting: Dim to Dark: Disadvantage for Perception and Investigation unless you have a light source
Round 4

TOWER

ENTRY HALL

Owyn’s blow ran the kobold through. It gurgled, spitting up blood, but it seemed to be one tough bastard! It tried one more time to spear Owyn, still failing to get through Owyn’s defenses.

Spear attack: 1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12
1D6+1 = [1]+1 = 2

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+8 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 21/31+8 thp PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 14/35+8 thp PP 18 Darkvision
Owyn (+3) AC 19 27/36+8 thp PP 14
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27/27+8 thp PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 12/14+8 thp PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Kobold Dragonshield (+2) AC 15 1/44 PP 11 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

300 gp
Magic spear (unidentified)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Owyn was beginning to tire of this charade, the kobold was tough, but hopelessly outmatched. He took another swipe, but this time didn't connect.

"Aren't you lot supposed to be cowards? Go! Run away before I actually have to kill you!"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Tower
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/1:55 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Lighting: Dim to Dark: Disadvantage for Perception and Investigation unless you have a light source
Round 5

TOWER (LEVEL 3)

Coriana led the way down the tower to the next landing. The stairs continued down, and the landing led to a hallway with a door on either side and a double door at the far end.

ENTRY HALL

The kobold took stock of his situation and backed away from Owyn. Bloody and beaten, it hissed at him in defiance, and then ran for the exit out of the tower.

Beturea jumped and clapped, then hugged Owyn. “Oh, you were so brave!” the beauty said. “You will be perfect for rescuing my Mached!”

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+8 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 21/31+8 thp PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 14/35+8 thp PP 18 Darkvision
Owyn (+3) AC 19 27/36+8 thp PP 14
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27/27+8 thp PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 12/14+8 thp PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Kobold Dragonshield (+2) AC 15 1/44 PP 11 Darkvision, Sunlight sensitivity

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

300 gp
Magic spear (unidentified)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"So are we exploring the place, or do we just want out of here?

Theremin whispers back: ''We still haven't found the merchant we were looking for. I say we explore a bit''
He then turns to Sayine on his shoulder. He caresses her neck, and asks her in Sylvan ''My dear, would you mind doing the same trick you did when we first me? It would be much appreciated if you could light up the end of the hall''

OOC: I'm referring to the dancing light spell she cast as a subterfuge the first time our group met her

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"OOF!

Owyn grunted more to be cute than for any other reason. He smiled at Beturea for a moment before disentangling himself from her and looking through the now open door.

"I suppose it would be all too easy to just leave now, but I'm feeling adventurous. Shall we see what these dragon-rats are up to here?"

Remove ads