D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"I am Owyn Karnigran, a retainer of the emperor. It pains me to see that any village in the empire might feel the need to protect itself from strangers thusly, can we be of assistance in some way?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Bridge
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/7:15 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Lighting: Dim
Round 0

“Kelterin? Where is that?” the crimson-haired woman asked, but when Owyn mentioned the Empire, and Mindra Irine, the four warriors’ demeanor shifted noticeably. They gripped their weapons, bringing them to a ready position.

“You are filthy Imperial dogs?” she said angrily. “Put down your weapons,” she ordered. “You will be brought to judgment for your trespass here.’

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+8 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 21/31+8 thp PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 14/35+8 thp PP 18 Darkvision
Owyn (+3) AC 19 27/36+8 thp PP 14
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27/27+8 thp PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 12/14+8 thp PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights*, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

300 gp
Magic spear (unidentified)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
“Kelterin? Where is that?” the crimson-haired woman asked.

Caressing Sayine’s neck, Theremin answers: “It is my homeland, a beautiful place, but rather far away. It’s over a month’s travel from Bredon.

but when Owyn mentioned the Empire, and Mindra Irine, the four warriors’ demeanor shifted noticeably. They gripped their weapons, bringing them to a ready position.

“You are filthy Imperial dogs?” she said angrily. “Put down your weapons,” she ordered. “You will be brought to judgment for your trespass here.’

Trying to diffuse the situation, a Theremin interjects: “I apologize for my travelling companions, I am sure they meant no disrespect. We are simple people, and not involved in politics. We are lost and trying to find out where we are. We are no threat to you, and only wish to speak with your learned-ones to understand what happened to us. Can’t you help us? If you don’t trust all of us, perhaps only a few can go and get answers?”

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Owyn puts his hands up in a placating gesture and takes a step back.

"If this isn't the Empire then I appologize. I was attacked by a band of Kobolds and taken to the tower nearby. These kind people saved me. Those damn lizards must've dragged me farther than I thought... Where are we then, that I might find my way home?"

Persuasion: 1d20+3 7 Apparantly he sounds more perplexed than persuasive?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Unknown location/Bridge
Seaday, Emperorweek, 2 Moon/7:20 PM
Weather: Chilly temps, light wind, light rain
Lighting: Dim
Round 0

At Theremin’s and Owyn’s words, the four bridge guardians did not attack, but they still eyed the party with obvious caution. “Turn over your weapons and we will take you to the elders,” the you woman with the crimson hair said. “They can decide your fate. But no Imperial or Helveki will come into an Essian village armed.”

@Charwoman Gene
@Lord Twig
@Steve Gorak
@tglassy
@gargoyleking

Combat Map:
Player Overview Map:

Coriana (+2) AC 15 24/24+8 thp PP 14
Liam (+2) AC 14 21/31+8 thp PP 14 Devil’s Sight
Mindra (+4) AC 15 14/35+8 thp PP 18 Darkvision
Owyn (+3) AC 19 27/36+8 thp PP 14
Theremin (+5) AC 15 27/27+8 thp PP 14 Darkvision
Sayine (+5) AC 15 12/14+8 thp PP 13 Darkvision, Breath, Spells (Yellow, 1/d): dancing lights*, mage hand, minor illusion, color spray*, mirror image*

Survival:
Marching Order:
Travel Pace:
Travel activity:
Light:

300 gp
Magic spear (unidentified)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"Oh you've stepped in it now Owyn..." He muttered to himself then he spoke up to the others.

"Very well then. I don't understand how I could have strayed so far. But Assuming that my and my companions safety is guaranteed, I will submit."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: I don't want to assume. Is everyone else handing over their weapons? If you want to hide something like a dagger, make a Sleight of Hand check. They will also take any component bags or arcane focuses and holy symbols, too. They aren't fools. But they aren't tying and gagging magic users.

tglassy

Adventurer
Liam holds his staff close as they come to take it, looking at everyone through his blindfold.

“You would not part a blind man of his walking stick?”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases