• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds-Introduction

reapersaurus

Explorer
Ash comes bursting into the cave almost on a dead run :
"The riders!
They're right on my tail!

They're freaky tall pretty evil elf-lookin guys all riding those fire horses - there musta been 80 of 'em!"

Ash realizes he's been yelling in a place of music, laughter, and enjoyment, and he catches hold of himself.

"I mean..... AHEM! *- clearing his throat*
I mean, there WERE that many till they ran away in fear after seeing my BOOMSTICK!"

aod10.jpg

Ash looks around at the fearie babes in full-revelry, and his eyes widen with a predatory anticipation - "Come to Papa."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar gets himself a glass of wine and sips from it. He then looks at the dancing fae and smiles a little.
I don't know when was the last time I have been in a party like this, never?
He then spots Deedlit walks to her and bows.
"May I ask you for a dance?"

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
Deedlit begins with reluctance, but then realizing she probably won't see Parn or any of the others again anyway, accepts the offer.

Well, what are we waiting for. Let's start.

Deedlit grabs Dalamar's hand and begins to dance.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Dalamar dances with Deedlit for a few minutes before speaking again.
"You dance well, are you of noble birth and got trained in the formalities and such. If you don't mind me asking, that is."

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Samanosuke looks like a goldfish in a desert. He has trouble moving through crowds without accidently knocking someone out of his way, and thats if he doesn't completely knock them off their feet.

"Excuse me... um pardon me... eh, sorry... excuse my clumsiness... my appologies... oh, sorry again..."

OOC: 1200/10,000 Soul Points aquired to level up my Katana to +2.

[color=sky blue]Yuna becomes a bit cautious, and decides not to eat anything just yet. She begins to converse with some of the Seelie, politely and smiling, trying to find out more about the place they're in and about the hunt and trying to ask if they know who Thelia is...[/color]

(Using Sense Motive +13 and Gather Information-untrained-checks)

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
One of the female Fae turn and smile at Ash

"Welcome stranger, do join the party. Would you dance with me, handsome stranger ?"

She flutters her eyes at Ash.
"Name's Ash.... *snick* Housewares."

Ash stows his chainsaw and gun in rolled-up fabric so that he may dance with the alluring, enchanting, inviting tendy morsel. :D

He will partake of the revelry with much gusto, and try to get any fuddy-duddies to join along. ;)
aod110.JPG

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia will think for a moment while finishing her tea then head back down the cave for a moment - leaving the rest of the group to their revelry.

"Thelia! Thelia! I have some questions for you!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads