• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds-Introduction

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia attempts to discern wether the faerie's intentions are to eat, drink, and be merry with us or eat and drink us and be merry on top of our rapidly cooling corpses.

ooc: +6 to the roll..

Kalanyr

Explorer
Filia senses no hostile intention from the Fae, only a sincere desire to dance and make merry.

(Sense Motive Check-Results withheld)

Darkwolf

First Post
Filia steps back to the group and tells them of what she saw and what she makes of it.
"Unless any of you have objections, this might be a good source of information and perhaps even fun in this dark and dreary where-ever-we-are."

reapersaurus

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
(In short, the current situation does not look healthy)
Ash fells the tree to attempt a blockage of pursuit and vision, while intoning, "I wasn't looking for no trouble, guys.
Whaddyou say I take a raincheck on that meeting... those purple eyes look like they could use some Visine."

Ash turns tail and bravely runs away, trying to emulate what the others did when they walked into the *gulp* tree.
(He doesn't like trees....)

Kalanyr

Explorer
The tree falls towards the Hunt, resulting in the riders scattering, which is the last thing Ash sees as he runs through the tree and find himself standing in a long corridor with a source of light visible at one end, from the direction of the light come sounds of laughter and revellry.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Fae... I have nothing against them. And a sip of some good wine wouldn't really hurt.

Dalamar moves to the fae and speaks to them in sylvan.
"I am honored to be allowed to join you in your celebration. Might you tell me where I could get myself some wine?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- 12 HD for the horse.

IC:

Dalamar, one of the fae smiles and replies in Silvan

"Welcome then, you can find food and drink on the table over there"

The Fae points to a fully Laden table you swear wasn't there before.

Seeing Samonosuke's and Deedlit's reluctance to join in one of the musicians calls out.

" Come dance, there is food and fun to be had. "

Remove ads